The BitcoinPlus Network
During the first part of 2017 the XBC Project's main priority was increasing User Adoption. In June 2017 - The XBC Project hired Bushtar (Lead Developer of Feathercoin) to start developing the XBC Wallet. Bushtar is currently working on adding Segwit and CSV to BitcoinPlus. Running alongside Wallet Development The XBC Project will continue to increase User Awareness via –
- Frequent updates to the Bitcointalk Forum Thread
- Frequent Website Updates – Blog Posts, Coin Specs etc
- Frequent Social Media Updates – Facebook and Twitter
- Frequent Wallet Updates for all Platforms – Windows, Linux, IOS, Android etc
- Marketing Campaigns – Paid and non paid – Articles, Banners etc
- Getting XBC on more Exchanges
- Getting XBC accepted by more merchants on Coinpayments and Cointopay
What The XBC Project can achieve is entirely dependable on the XBC Price as the funds from the Sustainability Plan are received in XBC. There is no guarantee of a future XBC Price and the XBC Project will not gamble on the future XBC Price and over commit or over spend. There is therefore no guarantees of what can be achieved and in what time frame.
That said - The XBC Project are aiming for Segwit and CSV implementation in the first quarter of 2018. (Q1). Once that is released The BitcoinPlus Project will re-assess what is next on the agenda. Payment Channels and Lightning Networks are all likely to be considered.